CyanogenMod team will now operate under the Lineage OS name, so you’ll get all your favorite CM features on the Lineage OS ROM. The official builds will ensure regular updates and stable patches. Currently, the nightlies and experimental builds are already available to download. So, you can install the official Verizon Galaxy S5 Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM and Gapps package on your device.
Note: Official Lineage OS builds are quite stable but they’re still in the early stage. So, there could be some bugs/issues with this custom ROM which you can report to the community for quick fixes. Install/flash this custom ROM on your device at your own risk but always remember that the Lineage OS team will back you up.
Lineage OS Custom ROM Details
- Build status: Official
- Android Version: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Supported Device: Verizon Galaxy S5 (kltevzw)
Download Lineage OS ROM for Verizon Galaxy S5
Download the Official Verizon Galaxy S5 Lineage OS ROM and Gapps package from the below download links. Transfer them to your device before proceeding with the installation process.
How to Install Lineage OS on Verizon Galaxy S5
You can install the Official Lineage OS ROM on Verizon Galaxy S5 from any custom recovery like TWRP/CWM/Philz. We’ve written a quick guide on this page on how to install Lineage OS ROM using TWRP recovery.
You Might Also Like:
Install Lineage OS using TWRP
- Download and transfer the Lineage OS ROM and Gapps files to internal storage.
- Now flash the Lineage OS Gapps file similarly like you flashed the custom ROM file.
- After flashing both custom ROM and Gapps files, reboot your device.
We will update with latest updates and security patches on this page. So, keep checking this page for Verizon Galaxy S5 Lineage OS updates.
- How to Root Lineage OS
- How to Fix Error 7 while flashing Lineage OS
- How to Get Google Assistant on Lineage OS
- How to install Magisk Systemless interface on Lineage OS
Share this page with your buddies and spread the love. Subscribe to us for more updates.