CyanogenMod team will now operate under the Lineage OS name, so you’ll get all your favorite CM features on the Lineage OS ROM. The official builds will ensure regular updates and stable patches. Currently, the nightlies and experimental builds are already available to download. So, you can install the official Nexus 7 2013 WiFi Lineage OS 14.1 ROM and Gapps package on your device.
Note: Official Lineage OS builds are quite stable, but they’re still in the early stage. So, there could be some bugs/issues with this ROM which you can report to the community for quick fixes. Install/flash this ROM on your device at your own risk but always remember that the Lineage OS team will back you up.
Official Nexus 7 2013 WiFi Lineage OS ROM Details
- Build status: Official
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Supported Device: Nexus 7 2013 WiFi (flo)
Official Nexus 7 2013 WiFi Lineage OS Downloads
Download the official Nexus 7 2013 ROM and Gapps package from the below download links. Transfer them to your device before proceeding with the installation process.
How to Install Lineage OS
You can install the ROM and Gapps files from any custom recovery like TWRP/CWM/Philz. We’ve written a quick guide on this page on how to install Lineage OS ROM using TWRP recovery.
You Might Also Like:
Follow the below steps to flash Lineage OS via TWRP recovery. If you have any other recovery like CWM/Philz/Cyanogen recovery, you can follow our step-by-step tutorial with pictures from below link.
Install Lineage OS using TWRP
- Download and transfer the Lineage OS ROM and Gapps files to internal storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery. You can simply Google how to enter recovery mode on your device.
- In TWRP recovery, click on Wipe » Advanced Wipe. Here select the following options shown in the screenshot below. Do not select the option which reads ‘Internal Storage‘ at any cost, as it will wipe off EVERYTHING, including your ROM file.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on Install and select the Lineage OS Zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, select it and then do Swipe to wipe on the bottom of the screen.
- Now flash the Lineage OS Gapps file similarly like you flashed the ROM file.
- After flashing both ROM and Gapps files, reboot your device.
We will update with latest updates and security patches on this page. So, keep checking this page for official Nexus 7 2013 WiFi Lineage OS updates.
- How to Root Lineage OS
- How to Fix Error 7 while flashing Lineage OS
- How to Get Google Assistant on Lineage OS
- How to install Magisk Systemless interface on Lineage OS
Share this page with your buddies and spread the love. Subscribe to us for more updates.