Lineage OS continues with the essence of CyanogenMod ROM and also packs some new and innovative features. The Lineage OS 15 Android 8.0 Oreo builds are still in the early stages, so they’re experimental and beta builds. So, they probably come with a lot of bugs or doesn’t boot at all, but you can get the taste of Android 8.0 Oreo much sooner than everyone else. So, download the LOS 15 ROM based on Android 8.0 Oreo and Gapps for Oreo from below.
Note: Install/flash this Android 8.0 Oreo custom ROM on your device at your own risk but always remember that the Lineage OS team will back you up.
Lineage OS Custom ROM Details
- Build status: Unofficial
- Android Version: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Supported Device: Moto G 4G (peregrine)
Download Lineage OS 15 Oreo ROM for Moto G 4G
Download the Moto G 4G Lineage OS 15 ROM and Gapps package from the below download links. Transfer them to your device before proceeding with the installation process.
- RIL (Only Dual Sims devices)
- SELinux is permissive
How to Install Lineage OS 15 on Moto G 4G
You can install the Lineage OS 15 Oreo ROM on Moto G 4G from any custom recovery like TWRP/CWM/Philz. We’ve written a quick guide on this page on how to install Lineage OS ROM based on Android 8.0 Oreo using TWRP recovery.
You Might Also Like:
Follow the below steps to flash Lineage OS via TWRP recovery. If you have any other recovery like CWM/Philz/Cyanogen recovery, you can follow our step-by-step tutorial with pictures from below link.
Install Lineage OS 15 Oreo ROM using TWRP
- Download and transfer the Lineage OS 15 Oreo ROM and Gapps files to internal storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery. You can simply Google how to enter recovery mode on your device.
- In TWRP recovery, click on Wipe » Advanced Wipe. Here select the following options shown in the screenshot below. Do not select the option which reads ‘Internal Storage‘ at any cost, as it will wipe off EVERYTHING, including your custom ROM file.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on Install and select the Lineage OS Zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of the screen to begin the Android 8.0 Oreo custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your custom ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, select it and then do Swipe to wipe on the bottom of the screen.
- Now flash the Lineage OS Gapps file similarly like you flashed the custom ROM file.
- After flashing both Oreo custom ROM and Gapps files, reboot your device.
We will update with latest updates and security patches on this page. So, keep checking this page for Moto G 4G Lineage OS 15 updates.
- How to Root Lineage OS 15 Oreo ROM
- How to Fix Error 7 while flashing Lineage OS
- How to Get Google Assistant on Lineage OS
- How to install Magisk Systemless interface on Lineage OS 15
Share this page with your buddies and spread the love. Subscribe to us for more updates.
Source – XDA